Saturday, April 12, 2014

Rob & Emma

some kids just take ahold of your heart like no others. i am finding that (both here and in Ethiopia) the few kids who impact me the most are those i least expect. 


this is Robert and Emmanuel, two sweet boys living here at the James Place with their mother, Christine. 


Emma greets me every morning with a "hi auntie Adi!!!" through one of his big, mischevious grins. 



and as i say hello to Rob, he just responds "eh?" to that and anything i say to him. 


Emma follows me around all day long, singing and chanting the songs we sing in preschool. he is always sure to tell me if Rob needs help or needs to be carried. "Adi....eh?" is what i hear when i scoop him up. 


ah these two boys bring such joy into my life and i am already looking forward to the next time i come to Jinja and get to see them!!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment