Friday, April 11, 2014

feeling so at home

i apologize for my lack of blogging. really, i've been meaning to write more but have not had the time to do so. and as far as pictures go - my ipod charger has officially bit the dust, so i have been sharing Trey's charger and am on the hunt for one i can buy. anyone want to send me one? anyways, these are my excuses for the shortage of blog posts. 
what can i say? i love it here. feeling so at home at the James Place and these children have become my children. these are my babies!....










i told my Dad that i might be bringing back a handful of babies (just kidding)!!! 
there are so many stories and happenings i want to share, but the words just won't come right now. 
i can only say that my heart is truly happy. my spiritual growth is so strong. i am content and at peace. and God is GOOD!
i looked at my calendar today (for the first time in weeks) and realize i only have a matter of weeks left. be still, my soul!....
i promise to blog more until the day i get back on that plane headed to the US - and oh, what a bittersweet day that will be!












No comments:

Post a Comment