Wednesday, April 23, 2014

He loves us with an everlasting love

"for i am sure that neither death, life, angels, rulers, nor things present things, things to come, powers, nor height or depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to sperate us from the love of God in Christ, Jesus our Lord!"


today was my last Wednesday Bible study in Masese. as i was riding in the car to our regular meeting place underneath a group of mango trees, i just knew i was going to be an emotional wreck. Jesus, give me strength and peace. i prayed this over and over and over - until we arrived. i almost started crying when i saw the women all sitting there, waiting for me. Jesus, give me strength, i prayed once more.
the topic the Lord had placed on my heart last night was His everlasting love and how it never leaves us. ever. so our Bible study was focused on Romans 8:31-39. 
please go read it!
there is absolutely nothing anyone or anything can do to separate us from the love of God.
we are MORE THAN conquerors through Him who loved us! celebrating Easter really has never been so impacting to me than it is this year.
my group discussed how often we, as Christ followers, mess up or face a trial or stress and forget that God's love is still right there?! 
His love is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow!
God's love is not anything like human love. it does not doubt, it does not hold a grudge. it does not waver.
He loves us with an agape love. an everlasting love. a love that won't go away. AMEN!
the further we dug into the Scriptures, the less sad i was about this being one of my last Bible studies here. being reminded so strongly of the Father's love overtook me completely. and He gave me strength and peace. He is faithful!



No comments:

Post a Comment