Tuesday, March 18, 2014

these are a few of my favorite things

this morning, Jackie said sadly, "Adi, you have only five more weeks here...don't you?" i honestly haven't even thought about how many days i have left here in Jinja. i haven't been counting. in fact, until now, i haven't even checked what day it is. and it's March already?! where is the time going....
i can't think about leaving.
instead, i'll jot down some of my favorite things i hear during my days at the James Place and then leave you (my dear readers) with these pictures of the sweetest, cutest baby girl you will ever meet....

"Auntie Adi, i love you!"
"swing me! even me!"
"this one (points at friend) is crying!"
"here is a flower for you!"
"Auntie Adi, come and see! come and see!"
"i have to susu (potty)!"
"this one is pinching me!"
"Auntie Adi, i want to swing!"
"here is a sticker for you!"
"Auntie Adi, swing me, and please!"
"thank you, teacher! thank you, teacher!"








No comments:

Post a Comment