Wednesday, March 26, 2014

my new best friend

it's always a happy thing when a child, who doesn't seem to like you very much, suddenly becomes your best friend.
you've seen her in some of my previous pictures - meet baby Faith!


she is the only child of the cook here at the James Place, Babyre.
Faithy is the princess of this place, to say the least. she can be found in the arms of any one of the staff members here, or right in the center of attention! she enjoys sleeping, eating, following the other kids around, eating, being held, sleeping and potty training!
i know i say every kid is the cutest, and i'll say it again - she is the cutest!




her precious little smile is so contagious, and oh to hear her laugh - melts my heart!!!



from the day i arrived at the James Place, Faith didn't seem to like me too much. i would try holding her and she would just cry. so i left it at that, and settled for waving at her from a distance.
but starting just a few days ago, she will see me and come running! "Adi! Adi!" she squeals and reaches up for me to hold her.
her newest hobby is helping me plan preschool, where she gets into everything she can and tries to eat markers and crayons.


i think i've found my new best friend. 






No comments:

Post a Comment