Saturday, January 4, 2014

reflection


i cannot believe how fast this trip has flown by....tomorrow is my last day here in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia...
im sitting on my bed, in the bedroom i've called my own, trying to think of everything and everyone ive seen these past days. my mind is racing with all my team has been through. i am in awe at the lives being changed here- those we have met and our own lives as well. the life lessons and experiences i am taking away from this place are irreplacable. the faces and names of the people ive bonded with i will never forget. the bright smiles and the many tears that have been cried are a part of me. God is truly at work in this country, and it has been such a humbling, inspiring and encouraging experience to be a part of building His kingdom. 
i will add posts about my last day here AND i will be adding onto older posts with diary notes and more pictures!! stay tuned, folks.......

No comments:

Post a Comment