Wednesday, January 1, 2014

buying for a good cause

you know how sometimes you'll buy something and the tag says the money goes to a good cause? well today my team got the chance to see a few of these good causes. and can i just say that i didnt mind one bit spending too much money? 
these several ministries we visited focus on pulling women off the streets, where they make a living by prostitution or begging- and gives them an alternitive to providing for their families. these employees make all kinds of hand made jewelry and scarves. so beautiful! and these women are literally the happiest workers i've ever met...






every time i see a sewing machine, it reminds me of my mom :) 













1 comment:

  1. Incredible! I love this!! I'm sure you got lots of goodies! :) Love and miss you, but thrilled that you are being so blessed and being such a blessing to others!

    ReplyDelete