Friday, February 28, 2014

tiny flowers on their eye lashes

as this week comes to a close, i reflect on another amazing seven days here at the James' Place....
i have to say the highlight for me is without a doubt the kids here - their joy and sweet spirits just make my life! 


there is nothing i love more than starting my mornings with teaching them and hearing their little voices and answering all their questions. they LOVE to learn! 




whether it's playing on the swingset, hool-a-hooping, finding frogs, drawing smiley faces in the dirt or placing tiny flowers on their eye lashes....each activity is complete with singing "my God is so big!" or "i've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart!" and every other Sunday school song you could think of! 















i guarantee that when i have children of my own, they will be a lot like the kids at the James' Place!  
i'm realizing how unimportant toys and electronic games are - compared to innocent, child-like imaginations!
these littles know how to have REAL fun!
and it's impossible not to laugh and join in their happiness!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment